We hope you and your family are safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. We want to make sure you have the information you need to take care of your family’s eye care in the coming weeks and months.
- We have resumed normal hours
- High Risk Patients: If you are a high risk patient and have glasses or contacts to pick up, please call us upon your arrival at the office and we will bring your order out to your vehicle.
Emergencies: DO NOT GO TO THE ER OR URGENT CARE FOR EMERGENCIES! They are overloaded with critical cases. You can schedule Dr. Randall at any time through a HIPPA telecommunications app. “Eyecare live” can be downloaded directly to your phone.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and wish the best of health and happiness to your family during this time. Do not hesitate to reach out with any essential eye care needs or emergencies.
Your Health First
Dr. Randall strongly believes in putting the health of your eyes first!
That’s why when you leave your appointment, not only will you look and see great out of your new eyewear and contacts, but you will have received the most thorough examination of your eye’s health.
Making our Comprehensive Eye Exam superior is that every exam includes:
- A Performance Vision Examination.
- Dry Eye Examination.
- Cataract Evaluation.
- Glaucoma Examination.
- Diabetic Retinal Examination.
- Hypertensive Retinal Examination.